2009年7月30日木曜日

Summer Vacation

I should be finishing up the tone work on my 16 page manga right now, but after 6 straight hours of 3D modeling in Maya I can't seem to bring my brain to engage in any other work.

It's my summer vacation, and though that may sound like I would have some free time. The truth is... I don't.

In addition to constantly searching for a part time jobs to pay the bills I also have a huge load of homework.

Summer Vacation homework...

100 figure sketches.
10 background drawings.
12 3D modeling objects
3D model of a tea cup and plate
start a portfolio quality 3D model of a medievel helmet
two 16 page manga's
two names(a rough draft) for next manga's
watercolor background painting
written proposal for a manga series
Read 10 short stories and 50 mangas

Yeah, they like to keep us busy.

0 件のコメント: